Viewing videos and photos on a small screen like a smartphone or tablet is certainly doable, but there really is nothing quite like having your content on a nice big TV screen. This is easy on the eyes and ensures a better viewing experience overall.
Did you know that you can adapt your phone’s content to your TV screen and use your phone at the same time? Well, I’m here to show you how easy it is to cast your Android screen to your larger Smart TV.
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE KURTS CYBERGUY NEWSLETTER FULL OF QUICK TIPS, TECHNICAL REVIEWS, SAFETY WARNINGS AND EASY HOW-TOS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SMARTER
HOW TO SEND SPAM CALLS DIRECTLY TO VOICEMAIL ON YOUR PHONE
What is screencasting?
Screencasting is an option that allows you to play music, videos, or other types of content from one device to another. The Android phone allows users to cast screencasts using Chromecast, a popular dongle device launched back in 2013 that connects to your Smart TV and then allows you to control it from your Android.
What are the benefits of screencasting?
- Screencasting lets you enjoy high-quality streaming on a larger screen
- You can continue to use your Android device while screencasting other content
- Screencasting is battery and Wi-Fi friendly and won’t drain your phone
HOW TO INCREASE FONT SIZE ON ANDROID
How do I set up screencasting on my Android device?
There are two different ways to set up screencasting for better viewing on your Android. Please note that the settings may vary depending on the manufacturer of your Android phone.
1. Set up a shortcut on your Android
- Go to yours quick settings area by dragging down with two fingers from the top of your Android screen
HOW TO DETECT IF SOMEONE IS SNOOPING ON YOUR ANDROID
- Choose screen cast option in the Menu
- If there is no screencast option, Swipe left for more options or tap the pencil icon to add a shortcut
FAKE ANDROID APP WORKS PERSONAL PRIVACY WARNING
2. Use the Google Home app
- open yours Google Home app you use for your Chromecast
- Choose your Chromecast
- Waiting for Android display appear on your big screen
- Tap on your Android media and choose what you want to start streaming
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICES
For more Android tips, visit CyberGuy.com, search “Android” and subscribe to my free CyberGuy Report newsletter at CyberGuy.com/Newsletter.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved. CyberGuy.com articles and content may contain affiliate links that earn a commission when purchases are made.