There are few better feelings than coming home at the end of the day and being greeted by our furry friends – especially if her name is Rosie – until you realize she’s trashed the house.
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE KURTS CYBERGUY NEWSLETTER FULL OF QUICK TIPS, TECHNICAL REVIEWS, SAFETY WARNINGS AND EASY HOW-TOS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SMARTER
That’s why you see so many people taking their furry friends everywhere, of course for company, and the dog isn’t left alone all day, which also gives them reassurance that their home is just as intact as they left it.
Whether you can take your dog with you or need to leave them alone while you’re away, all pet owners should consider investing in 5 home and vehicle essentials to keep their pets safe and their home and car clean.
Let’s start with the car. As fun as it may be for you and others to take your dog on car rides, whether it’s for a quick errand or a road trip, letting them roam around in the front or back seat isn’t the safest thing for them or you. I highly recommend car harnesses to keep you and your dog safe and comfortable on the road. Below is the Kurgo dog harness.
ADOPTABLE tuxedo cat named JANET HOPES FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR IN A NEW HOME
- Price: $40.48 (at the time of publication)
- Over 6,100 global reviews, 70% 5-star ratings (at time of publication)
- The best selling crash tested pet harness available today
- Suitable for dogs up to 75 pounds
- Adaptable for dogs of all shapes and sizes
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
Get the Kurgo Dog Harness
One of the biggest fears of leaving our dog at home—especially if it’s a puppy—is that he’ll have torn our favorite rug, pillow, blanket, or shoes to shreds. That’s where a no-chew spray with a bitter, unpleasant taste comes in.
HAMPTONS WHITE SHEPHERD LOOKS FOR HER FOREVER HOME: “GIVE HER A CHANCE”
It will stop them from putting the item in their mouth again. And fear not, these sprays are 100% harmless to dogs, and some of them are even made with all-natural ingredients, including Feulover Bitter Apple Spray for Dogs.
- Price: $18.97 (at the time of publication)
- Over 2,000 global reviews, 75% 5-star ratings (at time of publication)
- Prevents dogs from chewing on objects, licking wounds or biting plants
- Vet recommended
- All natural ingredients, no steroids, alcohol or other harmful ingredients
Get the Feulover Bitter Apple Spray for Dogs
Many dog owners want to get fresh air for themselves and their darlings by using fly screens. Not all screens are as durable as they appear. In some cases, dogs will scratch and/or chew right through the screen in hopes of reaching the squirrel they saw. For this reason, it can come in handy to invest in a tear-resistant privacy screen, such as B. the pet protection from Saint-Gobain.
- Price: $15.42 (at time of publication)
- Over 4,300 global reviews, 83% 5-star ratings (at time of publication)
- 10 year limited warranty
- fire resistant
- Greenguard Gold certified and orthophthalate free
Get the Saint-Gobain pet screen
The best car purchase ever from puppy to adult dog. This almost indestructible back seat. The hammock protects seats, insides and locks your dog in a safe zone that will keep everyone on the road happy.
PILOT ADOPTS PUPPIES ADOPTED BY OWNER AT SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT AFTER DOCUMENT DELIVERY
It installs in minutes by simply looping straps over the seat headrests and fits most cars and SUVs. At the time of publication, the product has received over 45,000 reviews, with 76% giving the product a 5-star rating.
- Price: $35.99 (at the time of publication)
- Over 45,200 global reviews, 76% 5-star ratings (at time of publication)
Get the active Pets car seat cover for dogs
Most of us treat our dogs like they are our children. And when small children are around, it’s important to install security locks on drawers, cabinets, and other places where they could potentially injure themselves.
Dogs are no different. Putting a security lock on a trash can will likely prevent your four-legged friend from rummaging through the trash, leaving you with an awkward clean-up mess. The buckles I highly recommend are Jool Child seat belt buckles.
- Price: $9.95 (at time of publication)
- Over 36,300 global reviews, 74% 5-star ratings (at time of publication)
- Use on trash cans, closets, ovens, washers and dryers
- Straps fit from 3 to 7 inches
- easy installation
- 10 year guarantee
Get the seat belt buckles from Jool Child
Do you have a product you love for dog-proofing your home or car with your pets? Comment below and let us know.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
For more of my Pet Tech tips, visit CyberGuy.com and search “pets” by clicking the magnifying glass at the top of my site. And don’t forget to subscribe to my free CyberGuy Report newsletter by clicking the ‘Free Newsletter’ link at the top of my website.
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. All rights reserved. CyberGuy.com articles and content may contain affiliate links that earn a commission when purchases are made.